Education Department Balochistan Jobs has been announced. All candidates of Balochistan can apply for these vacancies. Interested candidates can their applications as soon as possible.
Education Department Balochistan Jobs:-
The establishment of education management information system is a landmark achievement which will enable the education department take robust decisions to uplift the quality of education. This new planning mechanism will support equitable distribution of resources and make us all accountable to the public for quality based service provision. I appreciate the effort of whole team who has worked day and night for making this possible.
- The Directorate of Colleges and Higher Education Balochistan Quetta was established on 19-11-1979 with the important aims of promoting Higher Education in the Province both quantitatively and qualitatively. The Directorate ceased to exists on 14th August, 2001 under the devolution plan. As all the Directorates were merged into a single Directorate of Education. It was however revived in January 2002 on account of ineffective administrative and supervisory control with college Directorate.
- To facilitate and administrate the process of imparting quality Education.
- To plan for enhancing access to absorb the increasing number of students willing to continue Higher and Technical Education.
- To evaluate and monitor the functioning and performance of the institutions under the jurisdiction.
- To promote competencies of the teachers by providing opportunities of trainings to in service teachers.
- To manage and organize male and female private and public colleges in Balochistan.
- To look after and strengthen these educational institutes.
- To provide Higher Educational facilities to the students of the province by establishing inter/degree institute in the urban as well as remote areas of the province.
- The Department provided professional development program for teachers specially for the promotion of the Higher Education in the province.