Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 2021 has been announced. Federal Public Service Commission FPSChas announced the latest Jobs in Advertisement No 07 2021. Interested candidates both male & female from all over Pakistan can apply online for the following mentioned vacant position at FPSC official website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Following vacancies are advertised in Various Departments and Ministries of Pakistan. The last date to get this job opportunity is September 20, 2021.
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|No of Posts:||10|
|Education:||Ph.D., MBBS, Masters, Bachelor, LLB|
|Address:||Federal Public Service Commission, Agha Khan Road, Sector F 5/1, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||20 September 2021|
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 2021 Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2.||Female Librarian (BS-16)||Bachelor||02|
|3.||Director Meteorologist (BS-19)||Ph.D||01|
|5.||Pediatrician Surgeon (BS-18)||MBBS||01|
|6.||Assistant Director Law(BS-17)||Masters||02|
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: 20-40 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Pakistan
How to Apply for Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 2021:
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC official website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date.
- Those applicants who do not have access to an internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC.
- Only one online application be furnished for all the above-mentioned vacancies and fee also he deposited once.
- The candidates will be required to cast preference at the fine of the interview to the department they would like to join on Selection.
- The candidate shall have to appear in a typing test, computer literacy test, and shorthand test.
- Computer literacy means proficiency in M.S Office (M.S Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- The last date to apply in Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Senior Auditor Jobs is September 20, 2021.
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Registration Fee Structure:
- Deposit Fee in the nearest branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
- Original T.R should preserve and provide to the supervisory staff at the time of examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates.
- Bank Draft/ Cheque/ Postal order is not acceptebale.
- T.R May is not sent in advance to FPSC but provided at the time of test/interview.
Note: Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- BS-16 to 17= Rs 300/-
- BS-18= Rs 750/-
- BS-19= Rs 1200/-
- BS-20 & above= Rs 1500/
Documents Required for FPSC Jobs from the Candidates:
- After the test/ exam, on the basis of results, the candidates who are on higher merit positions in their respective quota would be asked to furnish the attested copies of the following documents within 15 days of the notice from FPSC by Post, SMS, and Email.
- 02 × Photographs
- Educational Degrees
- Experience Certificates (where applicable)
- Domicile Certificates
- Permission Certificate (in case of Govt Servant)
- Original TR
- Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within the stipulated time or furnish incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to rejection.
Admission Certificate for Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 2021:
- Admission Certificate for Screening/ Descriptive Test will be placed on the Official website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 05 Nov 2021.
FPSC Conduct of Test Federal Public Service Commission:
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt, and downloaded a copy of the Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test.
- Without original Treasury, Receipt candidates would not be allowed entry in Examination Hall. Photocopy of T.R/ Bank Scroll would not be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls.
- Test/ Examination will tentatively be held from 21st Nov 2021 onwards. Test/ Examination can however be conducted earlier also in case of the limited number of candidates.
Mailing Address: Federal Public Service Commission, Agha Khan Rd, Sector F 5/1, Islamabad.
Visit Also: Latest PPSC Jobs 2021