Health Department Balochistan Jobs 2021 | GOvt Of Balochistan Latest Advertisement has been announced. Health Department has announced the latest Jobs in different districts of Balochistan on September 04, 2021, in Dawn Newspaper. The Government of Balochistan. Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department requires the services for the following positions for the newly established “Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan (SMBZAN) Institute of Cardiology, Quetta”. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get jobs Health Department Balochistan Jobs 2021 | GOvt Of Balochistan Latest Advertisementthis job opportunity is September 28, 2021.
|Posted Date:||04 September 2021|
|No of Posts:||05|
|Education:||MBBS, D.Pharmacy, MS, BSc|
|Address:||PGMI Hall, Sandeman Provincial Hospital, Quetta.|
|Last Date:||28 September 2021|
Vacancies Details Health Department Balochistan Jobs 2021 | GOvt Of Balochistan Latest Advertisement:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Senior Nuclear Physician||MBBS||01|
|4.||Nuclear Lab Technologist||BSc||01|
|5.||Senior Nuclear Lab Technologist||BSc||01|
How to Apply for Health Department Balochistan Jobs 2021 | GOvt Of Balochistan Latest Advertisement:
- Walk in interviews of the candidates will be conducted on 18th September, 2021 at PGMI Hall, Sandeman Provincial Hospital, Quetta.
- Online interviews will be allowed for expatriate-qualified Pakistanis due to the covid pandemic.
- Request for online interview along with a scanned copy of original documents should be sent before 16 September 2021 at the given email address with CC [email protected]
- The appointments shall be made on all Pakistan open merit basis.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates from Balochistan Province.
- The selected candidates shall be offered contract appointments for a period of one year, extendable on a performance basis.
- The candidates are required to bring original as well as two copies of all relevant documents, duly attested, at the time of interviews.
- The candidates with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview.
- The deadline for the submission of the application is September 28, 2021.