MES Jobs September 2021 Online Apply | Military Engineering Services Jobs In MES 2021 has been announced. Applications are invited online from Pakistani Nationals (Male Only) to fill the Military Engineering Services MES Jobs September 2021 | www.mes.gov.pk. Military Engineering Services is looking to hire dynamic, dedicated, self-motivated, and energetic individuals for its recruitment of BPS-04 and BPS-06 Staff. Candidates should also visit Pakistan Army Jobs 2021.
MES Jobs September 2021 Online Apply | Military Engineering Services Jobs In MES 2021
MES Jobs September 2021 Online Apply | Military Engineering Services Jobs In MES 2021. MES military engineering services department invites applications from Pakistani Nationals (Male only) for the following posts having the qualification and experience as shown against.
|Posted on:||19th September 2021|
|Last Date:||October 10, 2021|
|Company:||Military Engineering Services – MES|
|Address:||Military Engineering Services MES, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Like Our Facebook Page|
Military Engineering Services MES is looking to hire Oil Engine Driver (BPS-06), Electricians (BPS-06), Lineman (BPS-06), Gas Fitter (BPS-06), Pipe Fitter/Plumber (BPS-04), Mason (BPS-04), Carpenter (BPS-04), and Motor Pump Attendant (BPS-04).
Candidates who belong to AJK, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, EX-FATA, Balochistan, Punjab, Gilgit Baltistan, Sindh Urban, and Sindh Rural may apply for this MES Recruitment 2021. The age limit for all these vacancies is 18 to 30 Years. The relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted as per Government Recruitment Policy.
Vacancies MES Jobs September 2021 Online Apply | Military Engineering Services Jobs In MES 2021
Oil Engine Driver:
- The course of Auto or Generator Mechanic / operator from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one-year job experience in Govt, semi Govt or in a reputed firm.
- Holding a valid driving license (HTV/LTV) with three years of experience.
- Certificate of Electrician from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year of trade experience.
- Certificate of Lineman from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year job experience.
- Two years of experience of trade in the same rank in WAPDA / Electric Supply Company.
- A course of Sui Gas Mechanic from a recognized Technical Training Institute and one-year job experience in a reputed firm / Govt /semi Govt organization.
- Certificate of trade (Piping / Plumber) from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year of job experience as a Pipe Fitter / Plumber.
- Certificate of trade (Mason) from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one-year job experience.
- Certificate of trade (Carpenter) from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year job experience as Carpenter.
Motor Pump Attendant:
- The course of Pump Mechanic / Operator from a recognized Technical Training Institute.
- Carpenter (BPS-04)
- Electricians (BPS-06)
- Gas Fitter (BPS-06)
- Lineman (BPS-06)
- Mason (BPS-04)
- Motor Pump Attendant (BPS-04)
- Oil Engine Driver (BPS-06)
- Pipe Fitter/Plumber (BPS-04)
Requisite Documents at the time of Test/Interview:
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- Attested copy of CNIC and domicile duly verified from the concerned district.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for the candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / another Govt department).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-l.
A screening test will be held for BPS-06 vacancies out of Islamic Studies, English, Pak Studies, General Knowledge, and relevant subjects to the post. Candidates applying for BPS-04 posts will be called for a skill test. Candidates will be called for tests at Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Pano Aqil, and Quetta.
These vacancies are All Pakistan Basis and selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. Minorities quota is also observed, listed in the job notice posted below.
How to Apply Online for MES Jobs September 2021 Online Apply | Military Engineering Services Jobs In MES 2021?
- Qualified individuals are invited to send applications online through MES Online Job Portal www.jobs.mes.gov.pk.
- Candidates should deposit the Application Processing Fee on the online generated Challan Form.
- The closing date of online applications is 10th October 2021.
|This Week Popular Jobs||Last Date|
|1400+ Jobs in Pakistan Air Force (PAF)||10 October 2021|
|1000+ Jobs in Pakistan Army||30 October 2021|
|Latest Jobs in PPSC||07 October 2021|
|1444+ Jobs in Military Engineer Services MES||10 October 2021|
|Ministry of Climate Change Jobs In Pakistan 2021||11 October 2021|
|Jobs in Ministry of Human Rights||01 October 2021|
|Latest Jobs In Pakistan Banks||11 October 2021|
|139+ Jobs in Directorate of Sports Sindh||03 October 2021|
| Jobs in Punjab Tourism Department
||22 October 2021|
|Pakistan Border Military Police Jobs 2021||16 October 2021|
|Pak Army Jobs In FC Frontier Constabulary Jobs 2021||04 October 2021|
|1471+ Jobs in WAPDA||06 October 2021|
|1296+ Jobs in Federal Board of Revenue FBR||11 October 2021|
|72+ Jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan||16 October 2021|