NESCOM JOBS March 2021 Apply Online Before 04-April-2021.
NESCOM JOBS has been announced all eligible and interested candidates may apply on line before 04 April 2021.
NESCOM JOBS March 2021
Nescom jobs are for the following posts.
- Assistant Manager (Digital Forensics, Malware Analysis)
- Assistant Manager (Penetration Testing)
- Assistant Manager (Network Security, SOC Analyst)
- Assistant Manager (HRIS)
|Job Title||Progressive Public Sector Organization Islamabad 2021|
|Published Date||March 21, 2021|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Capital, Pakistan|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Job Industry||Administration, Information Technology|
|Last Date to Apply||April 04, 2021|
NESCOM JOBS March1 2021:
NESCOM JOBS March1 2021 Application Procedure:
1. Candidates desirous to apply for the above-mentioned posts must apply online at www.careerjobs1737.com before 04-04-2021.
2. For the above-mentioned posts Only one 2nd Division will be allowed in the entire educational career, however, the final degree must be in 1 st Division (For Annual System 60% and for Semester System 2.5/4.00 CGPA). Moreover, no 3 rd Division in the entire educational career is allowed.
3. Degrees, Diplomas and certificates must be recognized from HEC / PEC / Board of Technical Education / Govt. recognized Institutes as applicable. For A level / O level / Foreign Degree, equivalence certificates must be from HEC /IBCC.
4. “Post Qualification Experience” means the experience gained after the date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date.
5. Minimum age limit for the above-mentioned posts is 18 years, whereas the upper age limit is 35 years. However, the upper age limit can be relaxed in case of specialized experience/qualification.
6. Candidates already serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organizations / Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
8. The cut-off date for calculation of age is the closing date for submission of applications as given in the advertisement. Only the candidates who fulfil prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfil the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be accepted during and after selection.