Sindh Rangers Jobs 2021 Karachi Sindh Rangers Jobs has been announced in Jang Newspaper. The Department of Sindh Rangers advertised for the following vacancies as mentioned below. Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Interested candidates can register themself by following the procedure. Both males and females from all over the country will be able to apply for these jobs. The last date to get this opportunity is September 04, 2021.
|Posted Date:||01 August 2021|
|Organization:||Pakistan Rangers Sindh|
|No of Posts:||1000+|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Address:||Lieutenant Colonel For Director General Pakistan Rangers (Sindh)|
|Last Date:||04 September 2021|
Sindh Rangers Jobs 2021 Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1.||Sub Inspector General Duty (Direct Entry)||Intermediate|
|2.||Khateeb (Direct Entry)||Matric|
|3.||Hawaldar/Naik General Duty (Direct Entry)||Matric|
|4.||Sipahi Clerk (Direct Entry)||FA/ FSc|
|5.||Sipahi General Duty,Sipahi Cook, Sipahi Mess Waiter, Sipahi Maslachi||Middle|
|6.||Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE)||Primary|
Sindh Rangers Jobs 2021 How To Apply:
- Visit your nearest selection center.
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Pakistan.
- Irrespective of Province/Region, candidates are at liberty to appear at any nearby location as per convenience.
- Following documents will be provided by the candidates at the time of initial registration
- Original Education Sanads / Certificates / Degree
- Original Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA
- Original Domicile
- 4 x Colored passport size photographs
- In case of a candidate already serving in any Government / Semi-Government Department, NOC duly signed by the Head of concerned Department will be provided in original at the time of initial registration.
- Candidates to bring Joggers / PT shoes for 1 mile running test.
- No written/ physical test will be held for Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCsE)
Sindh Rangers Jobs 2021 Karachi Sindh Rangers Jobs
- Initial Registration
- Medical Test
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Psychology Test
- Final Selection
- Final Medical Test
- Call Letter
Finally selected candidates will have to undergo initial training at Training Center and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) near old Hyderabad Toll Plaza Super Highway, Karachi.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2021:
- Gender: Both Male & Female
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 ft 6 inc & 5 ft 3 Inc for Females
- Chest: 33 Inches for Males
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years & 18 to 25 for Females
- Removal / dismissal / debarred from any Government Department or Pakistan Rangers on grounds of discipline.
- Convicted from any Court of Law.
- Previously declared medical unfit from Pakistan Rangers or any other Government Department.
- Removed / dismissed / dispensed with from service from Pakistan Rangers in case of bogus / forged education certificates.
- Retired / discharged from Pakistan Rangers at own request/ dispensed with from service during training at Pakistan Rangers.
- Candidates appearing for initial registration without No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Head of the Department of Government/ Semi-Government Department serving with.
- Candidates already serving in Armed Forces / Civil Armed Forces and are Overstay Leave (OSL) / Absent Without Leave (AWOL) from the Department / Organization.
- Difference/variation / tempering in date of birth and names mentioned in computerized National Identity Card and education certificates/documents etc.
Preliminary Test , Medical Examination & Registeration
- Punjab and ICT Islamabad = 23 August 2021
- Sindh (Urban) = 24 August 2021
- Extra Day for Punjab & Sindh = 25 August 2021
- Physical Test = 26 August 2021
- Written Test = 27 August 2021
- Sindh (rural) = 28 August 2021
- KPK/FATA = 30 August 2021
- Balochistan/ GB/ AJK = 31 August 2021
- Extra day for Sindh/ KPK/ FATA/ Balochistan/ GB/ AJK= 01 September 2021
- Physical Test = 02 September 2021
- Written Test = 03 September 2021
- All Province = 04 September 2021
- Physical/Written Test = 06 September 2021
♦ Display Final Merit Lists = 07-19 September 2021
♦ Medical Examination of Selected Candidates = 20 Sep – 01 Oct 2021
♦ Arrival of Candidates for Training = 02 – 03 Oct 2021
♦ Commencement of Training = 04 Oct 2021